INSURANCE FOR ‘GREEN’ INNOVATORS
Clean energy technology companies face a wide array of exposures, ranging from traditional property & casualty risks – such as physical assets, overseas suppliers and industrial hygiene – to risks sometimes overlooked like environmental liability, intellectual property and financial injury.
Brownrigg Companies LTD is dedicated to helping minimize these risks and providing comprehensive insurance solutions tailored to the clean energy industry. Our underwriting experience, A+ rated carriers, and international capabilities allows renewable and sustainable energy companies peace of mind knowing their unique insurance needs are covered.
KEY AREAS OF CONCERN
- Clean tech breakthroughs with unintended risks such as product performance issues, exotic material usage, and interruptions in business continuity.
- Exposures faced throughout all delivery phases, transit damage and consequential delays in project start-up.
- Construction and land use practices related to construction exposures and facility protection systems
- Third party liability practices for product quality and applicable standards
LIABILITY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Premises & operations liability
- Products completed operations liability
- Professional liability or errors and omissions
- Product withdrawal expense
- Excess and Umbrella Liability
- Property and Business Income
- Marine Products Including Project Cargo
Contact us to speak with one of our clean energy technology insurance specialists.