Don’t Risk Sacrificing Your
The use of technology in our businesses and organizations has become part of our day-to-day operations. However, few companies have protection for their information assets against risks such as computer viruses, hackers, malicious code and hardware theft.
A cyber security breach, for example, could cause a loss of thousands even millions of dollars, not to mention a loss of reputation. That’s why Brownrigg Companies is working with our A+ insurance companies to provide the best protection for cyber security at the lowest cost to you.
Cyber Insurance Coverage Considerations:
- First & Third Party Coverage
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – extends to Protected Health Information of the client or confidential information.
- Data Infrastructure – for online services such as payments, employees or client information.
Events Covered by Cyber Liability:
- Cyber Security
- Loss of Digital Assets
- Network Security: Privacy Breaches & Computer Attacks
- Electronic Media
- Credit Protection
- Monetary and Non-Monetary Demands
- Covered Cause of Loss Extends to Administrative or Operational Mistakes
What you can do to help avoid exposure?
- Update security practices and system maintenance procedures.
- Educate yourself on the state and federal laws.
- Complete an application so you can review internal and external controls, practices and procedures then get an insurance quotation from Brownrigg Companies LTD.
Contact us today to speak with one of our cyber liability insurance specialists about your Data, Cyber and Security Liability.